Anderson Community Club (Anderson Community Club Scholarship)
The Anderson Community Club was organized by the residents of the Old Anderson School District in the 1930’s for fun, socialization, and community support. The Anderson School building was purchased by the Club and monthly meetings were held there until it was sold in the 1990’s. This was a wonderful family oriented organization and lifelong friendships came from it. Because the group wanted to encourage future generations, it was decided to establish a scholarship in the Club’s name.